Monday, October 15, 2012

The most amazing thing happened to me today. I was so surprised. One amazing day.

This morning after a rough night and not being able to get any sleep. I got up late to school. Only to know that I was early to my class and had some time to kill befor I was supposed to go take an exam. I tried figuring out where I had to take it at and the time ran out so fast with no time to study and not studing befor. I was walking out of the library as the librarian turns to me and wishes me a wonderful day.

I accepted it, although in my mind the thought that was running through " who are you kidding I am about to go take an exam. I am totally going to fail it." When I get to the teachers office. He hands me the exam and explains that it is a very hard exam and that many students found it very hard. And that there was a lot of material on there that was not covered in class. He wished me luck and left.

As I was looking through the test and realized that I knew nothing on there I said a small prayer.

                             " God please help me. You are the only one that can. "

Little did I know that I was going to zoom through the test. Finished it with time to spare. I took it back to my instructor who was going over the exam with the whole class. As I listened I felt so scared yet so confident in myself.

Not even an hour later I get a message from my teacher if I want to come pick up my exam I am more than welcome to and a score on the bottom of the email.

79 out of 81. I just jumped from joy. There were no words to fill my heart.

God is AMAZING. EVERY time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! God tends to work in us when we no longer believe we can do it ourselves. God bless you sis, keep blogging! My blog site is
    www.diana-ablogaboutlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete