Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So.... I just got home from youth service and I can still feel the Holy spirit working. Todays youth service was amazing. Especally the last preacher. He had an amazing word that he shared from God. 
and it really made me think a little about what the truth is in my life. What is stopping me from serving God with my whole life. Why am I standing so far from the side. Why am I by the sideline, and not right there with Him.

Today I also came across a little teaching when the guy mentioned that we have to be not afraid of what others are going to think about us. Or what they are going to say because God is everything we need. And when we have Him their is nothing more that we need.

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! that's so true: it's so important not to be ashamed of the message! Hope to be reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope to continue. God willing I will be able to share thinngs that go on in my life.

      Delete